Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Where are the pics?

I love posting photos on my blog and my last one was full of them! So why are there not many here? Well...

We have not been able to locate our digital camera in months. There is a chance that my 2 year old daughter hid it very well or threw it in the trash. In fact, this is a very high probability! I have been searching and searching but to no avail. Unfortunately, that means I now have to take pics with my ancient 35mm camera, have them developed, scan them into my computer, and then load them into my posts. This takes quite a bit more time, money, and gas than digital pics! Therefore, until I get a new digital camera...which will hopefully be soon...there will be few pics on here. However, there will be some from time to time to liven things up a bit. In fact, I hope to have some on here tomorrow of the two new additions to our family, so stay tuned!

In the mean time, here is a sample of my son's artwork. He wanted me to post it for his grandparents to see...

'Til next time...

Brandi

No comments: