Friday, October 17, 2008

Ladybug Feedback

Thank you so much for all of your feedback on these nasty little ladybugs!

DeAnn was wonderful enough to post a couple of links in the comments section for me. I found this one to be most informative! And, since I forgot to put the link to the article I found in yesterday's post (DUH!), I went back and inserted that link...it was better than mine anyway!

And, thanks to Kris and frgl ldy, I now know that the ladybugs are perfectly normal and they did not seek us out to prey on! This is good news since I really thought we were in the middle of a bad horror flick...Night of the Killer Ladybugs...or something like that...my parents would have loved it (they have a collection old horror flicks like Tremors and The Blob and The Birds...this would have been right down their ally!)

Anyway, last night was much better and I only had to vacuum up about 10 of them from the kids' room. One more sweep of the downstairs today and I dare say I will have gotten most of them.

Now I just have to deal with the horrible smell of dead ladybugs that's being emitted from both of my vacuum cleaners...nasty...

'Til next time...
Brandi

No comments: