Friday, July 22, 2011

Free Shipping ~ Support Tiggy's House!

A few days ago, I wrote this post about how I'm using my Lilla Rose business to help build Tiggy's House.  The orders have been coming in and I'm excited to say that I'll have a check to send to Dana at the end of the month.  But I'm hoping to make that check bigger than it is!

A full 30% of your purchase price is going directly to build Tiggy's House.  I'm also offering a certificate for a free Flexi-clip on any orders of $50 or more from my website.  Plus, the deal for you just got better! 

For 2 days only, Lilla Rose is offering FREE SHIPPING on any order of $20 or more! 

They only offer this occasionally, so take advantage!  This free shipping offer is for today and tomorrow only...July 22nd and 23rd.

 
Here's a quick video about the Flexi-clip and how to choose the right size:



Flexi-clips are really great.  They are easy to use and they stay in place. And they're gorgeous!  I slept in my half-up last night and woke up to a perfect "do"!

Blessings!
Brandi

No comments: