Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Squidoo Lenses by Me

I would say that I haven't been blogging much because we just made a giant move to another state (new, home, new job, new homeschool laws to figure out...).  More about that in another post...

But, to be perfectly honest, the main reason I've been absent is my recent discovery (and subsequent obsession) with Squidoo

Graphic courtesy of Greekgeek

Do you know about Squidoo?  It's kind of like blogging, but you create a single page on a topic and you can continue to build it over time.  You can also create several detailed pages about a broader topic and link them together.

It's fun and totally addicting!  Check out some of my lenses if you have time!














If you love blogging, give Squidoo a try!  It's a great way to promote your blog, your business, and to create backlinks to improve your Google ranking.

ENJOY!

No comments: