Friday, August 29, 2008

Tidbits

A big thank you to all of you who commented on my "Exhaustion" post this past week. I am feeling a little better after taking a few days off from some things I need to back off on. It was refreshing to know that I am not the only one and that we all feel this way at times!

For those of you who enjoyed my Free Homeschool Friday post last week, I've moved it over to Homeschool Hollow and you can find this week's here.

I found the most hilarious blog yesterday called: It's Lovely! I'll Take It! This blog is nothing but poorly chosen real estate listing pictures. I don't know why, but I love to keep up with the local real estate market and my hubby and I are always shaking our heads and laughing at some of the photos that agents choose to put in their listings. This blog highlights those and it's just downright funny!

I also found two excellent websites that I really enjoyed browsing: Homestead Originals and Vintage Remedies. Check them out if you get a chance. I added them both to my sidebar.

I'm working on a picture post about changes around our homeplace...hoping to have that up sometime this weekend. Can you believe that autumn is right around the corner? Didn't summer just begin? Wow, how did it fly by so fast?

School didn't start out so well for us this week. Benjamin has been "sick as a dog" (not sure why people say that) all week and is just now feeling better today. So, we're just scratching this week and starting fresh on Monday. No big deal when you homeschool! I like that kind of freedom...

And, I hope you'll join me Monday for another great book giveaway. I've really missed not having a giveaway this week and I'm excited about having a new one! I think you'll all like the book I've chosen!

Thanks for stopping by...I always enjoy seeing you here!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I'll have to check out those blogs.

Sorry Benjamin was sick, but you're right. . .gotta love the freedom!

Kari :)