Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Going out of town...

Just when I was getting back to my blog, I now have to go out of town for a week. The underground spring that we use to pump water up to our house has run dry, something we didn't think would ever happen. So, I have no water...a dishwasher full of dirty dishes, a double sink full of dirty dishes, 2 loads of dirty laundry, and me and the kids haven't had showers in 48 hours...

The only option for us right now is to go spend at least the next week with my in-laws who live 4 hours north of us and pray for rain!

I will be running to the library a few times this week and will post as I get time. But, this means another delay for the "Going Organic" series...oh well, I'm not putting pressure on myself...I'll get it posted here eventually!

I hope you are all having a wonderful week and I'm looking forward to being here on a more regular basis again!

'Til next time...
Brandi

3 comments:

On A Hill Homestead said...

Brandi,
We'll be praying y'all get some rain soon. We can relate! Have a safe trip.
Peace, Kris

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry :( That literally stinks.

**doing a rain dance**

Sheri said...

Hi there-wanted to stop by and say hello to you, fellow crew mate! Have a great trip and looking forward to working with you. Blessings,
Sheri (aka: 1 of 100)