Monday, September 1, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook...9/1

For Today...
Outside my Window...is an amazingly beautiful summer day...not a cloud in the sky!

I am thinking...that there is so much to do around here, but I'm not going to stress out about it!

From the learning rooms...we will be catching up this week from a sick week.

I am thankful for...my hubby being off of work today!

From the kitchen...I'm about to go make grilled cheese sandwiches and beef stew...YUM!

I am wearing...a long denim skirt and t-shirt, barefeet

I am reading...Homemade Business (Focus on the Family)

I am hoping...to get some time to sew later this evening.

I am creating...pillows for my couch, curtains, and the cutest handbag!

I am hearing...my kids playing and my hubby painting in the living room.

Around the house...everyone is busy with their own things and the baby is sleeping.

One of my favorite things...is going for long drives down backroads with my family...like we did this afternoon!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...reschedule Jack's 4 month well-baby appointment, a trip to the library, and catching up on schoolwork!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


Have a lovely week!

Brandi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My oldest is Ben, and my 3rd is Jack! How bizarre! :-)

Your beef stew sounds good. I'm going to have to put that on the menu for next week!

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Anonymous said...

I wanna play!

For Today...

Outside my Window...I don't have a window at my desk :(


I am thinking...that I wish I could really tell some of the people that call in here what I think of them.


From the learning rooms...I'm currently learning the art of negotiation in my Conflict Management class.


I am thankful for...the prospect of my vacation to Colorado in 2 weeks.


From the kitchen...I'm imagining a stack of dirty dishes in the sink :)


I am wearing...my new $3.50 brown suede wedges from Payless, a pretty vintage print skirt, and a brown ruffly t-shirt.


I am reading...Hissy Fit, Forever Island, and listening to Water for Elephants on CD.


I am hoping...to get a close parking spot on campus tonight.


I am creating...hopes and dreams.


I am hearing...the AC, the phone, and people talking.


Around the house...Buster is probably eating things.


One of my favorite things...is an entire day off with Eric and Buster watching movies and cuddling.


A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...work my butt off, brace for the hurricanes and mow the lawn [but I love doing that :)]