Thursday, October 2, 2008

Did you know about this?

If you are a coupon user, did you know that you can donate the expired ones to our overseas military? I knew this in a past life, during our 8 year stint in the Air Force, but I had since forgotten. I've thrown out so many expired coupons in the last year!

Visit the Coupons For Troops program for more information and to get involved.

I will be sending out a batch tomorrow worth almost $415...and those are just the ones that expired within the last month!

If you decide to participate in the program, head over to My Precious Pennies for a great giveaway and some appreciation gifts. It's a great way to show support to our military and their families!

'Til next time...
Brandi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link! The more participants the better!
Toni

Anonymous said...

I did not know we could send expired coupons to the troops. I'm constantly throwing away old coupons, and I'm excited to know that they can actually benefit our troops! Thank you very much.