Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Isn't this pretty?

I just received a Current catalog in the mail. I usually toss all the catalogs directly into the burn box because when I look through them I find all sort of unnecessary things that I want! It's better for me to not even know what's out there. But for some reason, I opened this one up and I found this:

Click on the picture for details.

This is the most beautiful nativity I've ever seen. Mary and Joseph alone with the baby Jesus...and Mary holding him in her arms. To me, this looks so much more "real" to me than seeing the baby Jesus laying in the manger with all of the shepherds and wise men surrounding him. Mary is a nurturing, loving mother who just can't bear to put her new baby down!

I want this, but it's a bit pricey. See? I knew I shouldn't have opened that catalog.

Blessings!
Brandi

No comments: